Ferrari Challenge Stradale crash in Melbourne

Written By nyit on Friday, May 9, 2008 | 7:13 PM

Ferrari crash, indeed a very disappointing scene that we might not have the chance to see it in a life time.

challenge stradale ferrari chrash
What happens if you borrow you’re dads Ferrari for a school party? Well I thinks you can see the answer.

A student crashed a Ferrari Challenge Stradale in Melbourne, Batman Avenue. I don’t have to explain that the Challenge Stradale is a very exclusive toy so that makes it even worse. I heard that there are only are 16 of them in New Zealand and Australia, I don’t know if it’s true so if you know something more tell me ;)

cs_chrash_ferrari2.jpg

cs_chrash_ferrari3.jpg

cs_chrash_ferrari4.jpg

I think it’s funny but I still hate the fact that there is a challenge stradale less in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...