Amazing Aspen White Lotus Exige Photoshoot

Written By nyit on Tuesday, June 3, 2008 | 3:07 AM

On May 20, I had the privilege of photographing an Aspen White Exige. Now, I’ve photographed Ferrari Enzos, a Maserati MC12 and a McLaren F1, but so far no photoshoot has excited me more than with this Lotus. It is quite literally my dream car; the car, the color, the be-all end-all for me. Now nothing can top this photoshoot but a photoshoot with two of them.

The weather was pretty dismal at first, but as I was shooting, I realized the beads of water on a white car with a blue background was exactly what I needed to get the cohesive feel I was looking for.

Anyway. Hope you all dig it. It is my largest series to date; just eclipsing the Audi R8’s eighteen photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...